2014 has been a crazy and remarkable year for Brate.
Let’s take a quick look back at the major highlights of 2014 and at Brate’s performance:
- January 2014: We released Brate 5.4 with a smarter search engine and the new advertisement platform. We also launched our new iOS and Android Apps.
- March 2014: We released Brate 5.5 with a fresher look and soft-launched our Premium service for business owners enabling them to add everything they sell (all their products and services) helping them attract customers looking for them on Brate and online.
- May 2014: We released Brate 5.6 with the new “Items” and “Tenants” tabs and expanded to the United Arab Emirates, our first expansion outside Lebanon. We also launched our updated iOS and Android Apps.
- August 2014: We released Brate 6.0 with the new front-page showing what things and places are trending on Brate and continued our expansion across the Middle East covering Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and Erbil (Iraq).
- September 2014: We released Brate 6.1 with new “business” and “user” profile pages and expanded to Saudi Arabia with Jeddah’s launch.
- October 2014: We released Brate 6.2 with the new “item” page and expanded our coverage in Saudi to Riyadh.
- December 2014: We released Brate 6.3 with the all-new “search results” page and expanded to East of Saudi covering Dammam, Khobar and Dhahran.
GROWING BY TRIPLE DIGITS