The new version of brate.com is now online!
We’ve replaced many of the older features with really cool ones in this release, aligning it to the incoming all-new mobile app. So what’s new with Brate Web 5.3? Here are some of the changes:
- Brate without justifying: No need to tell us anymore why you didn’t like any of the brating criteria of a place now that we removed this condition. Just brate it!
- Goodbye reviews, hello tips: Reviews were so yesterday. Now you can leave tips and help others make better choices thanks to your suggestions and recommendations.
- Introducing #Hashtags: Forget long and boring sentences when leaving your tips and use #hashtags instead.
- Found useful tips? Like them: Now you can like tips that are useful just by clicking on the new heart icon next to tips. By liking a tip, you get +2 Reputation, while the user that left that tip gets +5 Reputation. So make sure to leave enough useful tips after your visits to build your online reputation.
- Space is now optimised: The header now scrolls with the whole page giving you more space to view the content.